Couture in The Courtyard
You’re invited to join us on Saturday, November 9th 2019 for the second annual Couture in the Courtyard presented by the Shops of Ivanhoe Row & Friends, benefiting The Lovely Project Foundation. We will feature the finest of our Fall/Pre-Holiday Collections in Apparel, Fine Jewelry, and Eyewear.
This event’s purpose is to raise 2020 program funding for The Lovely Project Foundation, so they can expand their program to reach young girls throughout the Central Florida area. Every dollar raised from the Fashion Show ticket sales is put right back into the Central Florida Community.
The Lovely Project is a non-profit organization headquartered in Orlando, Florida. It exists to provide tools, education and peer mentors that help guide girls towards a purposeful, productive life. Since its inception, Lovely has impacted thousands of girls’ lives in positive ways. Every young girl should have support as they grow into a woman that makes a positive impact on the world around them.
We need your support to expand The Lovely Project programs to reach more girls in 2020!
100% of ticket sales goes to benefit The Lovely Project Foundation
Your ticket entitles you to the following:
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- VIP Front Row Seating (available to the first 50 ticket purchasers)
- Sip, Shop & Stroll – Enjoy a glass or two, meet our models stroll the lovely shops of the Courtyard.
- Silent Auction “Bid to Win” – All proceeds go to the Lovely Project.
- Special discounts at participating Swanson’s Ivanhoe Row shops.